42211 Yellowstone II Manual Recliner
The refined Yellowstone II collection was designed to offer a unique style and superior ergonomic comfort. Inspired by Scandinavian design, it features a slim, gently curved roll arm and box border cushion, with gentle pulls that create a bucket seat to cradle you in comfort. The bucket seat design offers ergonomic support, with multi-density foam at its core to provide years of seating enjoyment. Sophisticated top-stitch details emphasize the collections focus on comfort.
- Custom made and hand crafted in North America
- 8 Gauge sinuous wire springs for superior ride and comfort
- 11 or 12 Gauge sinuous springs which are engineered to provide lasting comfort and strength
- Tight back cushions are engineered using multiple densities of contour-cut foam for a perfect ergonomic experience
- Yellowstone II Recliner webbing offers consistent suspension for the life of the product.
- Tight seat cushions are engineered using multiple densities of high-resiliency, contour-cut foam for a perfect ergonomic seating experience
- Back suspension features 100% premium elastic webbing to provide consistent comfort and support
- Seat suspension features interwoven 100% premium elastic webbing, engineered to provide consistent comfort and endurance
- Single and double needle top stitching for luxurious tailoring